How to Order
Our e-mail address for ordering is: email@example.com
You may also order by telephone: 732 • 545 • 4400
Please refer to the web pages to familiarize yourself with our chocolates before placing your order.
When placing an order with us that is to be shipped we will need the following:
- A description and the quantities of the chocolates you would like.
- Whether or not you would like to have the chocolates gift wrapped.
- If you would like us to write a card on your behalf to the recipient, we will need the message you would like to convey.
- The physical delivery address i.e. no post office boxes.
- The name and telephone number of the person who will be receiving the chocolates.
- Your name, email address and telephone number.
- Your credit card information. As e-mail is not a secure means of communications, please do not send your credit card information or telephone number over the web. Use the above telephone number 732 545 4400 to call in any credit card information.
Some things you should know about shipping chocolates:
- When it gets hot, chocolate melts.
- To prevent "1" from happening, we have basically two options:
- to include an ice pack to keep the chocolate cool enough to prevent melting.
- to use an expedited shipping method such as 1 or 2 day shipping.
- a combination of both "a" and "b". All this costs money and shipping costs can easily run ahead of the price of the chocolate.
- We ship via United Parcel Service, Federal Express or the United States Postal Service.
- Our total cost for shipping chocolates is calculated by adding the cost of chocolates to the actual shipping cost.